10 LAME EXCUSES THAT KEEP US FROM PUTTING IDEAS INTO ACTION
It’s one thing to be creative enough to come up with a lot of potentially awesome seeds for sowing, but another to be persevering and fearless enough not to make the above excuses in order to see them through.
Many times we come up with the above excuses for our inaction, when really, it’s just us masking our fear of things we aren’t even sure will materialize (anxiety), and our procrastination (laziness).
In preparation for my GK CSI Night talk, I outlined these ten popular excuses I hear, and admittedly, say to myself
sometimes many times. Unfortunately, I talked too much, so I didn’t have enough time to share this that night.
In the meantime, what’s your favorite excuse?
18 Notes/ Hide
- randomclrxx reblogged this from chronicsolitude and added:
- chimondov likes this
- aubreyft reblogged this from chronicsolitude
- zmayunz likes this
- alisette reblogged this from 8-l
- alisette likes this
- mykymachiavelli likes this
- 8-l reblogged this from niall-sexonlegs-horan
- ynsncrz reblogged this from nikibaroy
- niall-sexonlegs-horan reblogged this from chronicsolitude
- omnikki likes this
- nikibaroy reblogged this from nomadmanager
- polarpanduh likes this
- mazeofrelationships likes this
- juanrepublic likes this
- kenoz reblogged this from nomadmanager
- nomadmanager posted this